Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Proud

Had the boys Parent Teacher Confrence this morning. I am so proud of both of them for doing so well.

Owen is still suprising me everyday and is at the reading level they should be at, at the end of the school year. I am guessing he is reading at a 2nd grade level. His teacher said that he usually knows the answer to the questions she ask before everyone else and she has to tell him not to blurt the answere out and give the other kids a chance. He has a 100% in Math also, although they just started to do their math in the last few weeks. His worst subjuect is Art LOL> I am not suprised at all as Jason and I really dont have an artistic bone in us, as long as he keep trying it will make us happy.

Noah has a 91% overall which is much better than last year. I am thinking my decision to not have him play winter soccer was a good one. He is reading more and actually sitting down and doing his homework slowly and not rushing through it. His teacher said that he is very quiet in school and does his work faster than other kids. A few others do too so she created packets for them to do with extra work in it so they dont get bored while the others finish their work (I love the idea). His highest grade was math (no suprise there LOL) and his lowest was Social Studies. During Thanksgiving break he is supposed to make an Iriqoius Longhouse. He is looking to make it as real as possible and is making sure he has every last detail in it LOL I am thinking he knows he needs to bring the grade up and he would like to start with this. I will post pictures when it is complete.

Lexi and Liam are doing great also. Liam has learned that Gaa, gaa, goo is fun to say and says it all the time. He also likes to blow rasberries. He is a silly lil boy and we love him for it. Lexi is...well.. Lexi LOL. She has been wearing a lot of necklaces latley and starting to want to wear her nailpolish, Daddy let her paint her nails one morning and she did a great job.

Hope everyone has a great Turkey day and eats lots of it, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment